‘Cake Talks’ are an informal gathering of PGRs and academics where we share cake and listen to one or two volunteers talking about their research or anything that interests them (preferably CS related).
It’s a perfect opportunity for those in early stages of their PhD to have a go at giving a talk for the first time, and for those who have a more serious presentation coming up, why not practise on your friends first? For those academics that love to spread their knowledge, you are welcome to have a slot too.
- Week 4, Friday 28th Oct, 3pm, MB4.18
- Week 5, Thursday 3rd Nov, 3pm, MB4.18
- Week 6, Friday 11th Nov, 3pm, MB4.18
- Week 7, Thursday 17th Nov, 3pm, MB4.18
- Week 8, Friday 25th Nov, 3pm, MB4.18
- Week 9, Thursday 1st Dec, 3pm, MB4.18
- Week 10, Thursday 8th Dec, 3pm, MB4.18