Venue: Centre for Education Studies, University of Warwick
Time: 12:30pm - 4pm
2 Learning analytics seminar (26 February 2016)
4. Ethics and research of technology for learning (Friday 11 November)
5. Social media, post truth and what makes a good argument? (13 February 2017)
6. Virtual Reality
We have been invited to take part in a discussion of Virtual Reality applications (25 26 May)
7. Theorising research into technology and education (Wednesday 30 August)
This is a longer seminar planned to coincide with a call for papers.
8. Virtual Reality: 10 -1.00 Wednesday 21 March Wolfson Exchange
Virtual Reality Seminar, short blog on the seminar here
9. Contemporary challenges in technology for learning
Contemporary challenges in technology for learning. 11.30 - 1.00 Friday 27 April 2018 Wolfson Exchange
Two upcoming events with details to follow:
10. What is Augmented reality?
11.30 - 1.00 Thursday 28 June 2018 Wolfson Exchange
We are pleased to welcome Ian Drumm from Salford to talk about developments in augmented reality.
11. Theorising research into technology and education revisited Wolfson Exchange