- Barnes, S-A., Green, A., Orton, M. and Bimrose, J. (2005). Redressing gender inequality in employment: the national and sub-regional policy 'fit'. Local Economy, 20(2), pp. 162-175.
- Behle, H. (2005). Moderators and mediators on the mental health of young participants in active labour market programmes: Evidence from East and West Germany. International Review of Psychiatry, 17(5), pp. 337-345.
- Brown, A., Bimrose, J. and Hughes, D. (2005). Bringing Guidance Research and Practice Closer Together: The UK National Guidance Research Forum Website. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, 5(2), pp. 229-240.
- Davies, R. and Pierre, G. (2005). The family gap in pay in Europe: a cross-country study. Labour Economics, 12(4), pp. 469-486.
- Green, A.E., Shuttleworth, I. and Lavery S. (2005). Young people, job search and labour markets: the example of Belfast. Urban Studies 42(2), pp. 301-324.
- Hogarth, T. and Devins, D. (2005). Employing the Unemployed: some case study evidence on the role and practice of employers. Urban Studies 42(2), pp. 245-256
- Keep, E. and Brown, A. (2005). Moving beyond discussions about paradigm shifts – creating space for multiple meanings and narratives on changing patterns of employment and careers. Career Research and Development, 13, pp.11-19.
- McQuaid, R., Green, A.E. and Danson, M. (2005). Introducing employability. Urban Studies, 42(2), pp. 191-195.
- Orton, M. and Ratcliffe, P. (2005). New Labour ambiguity or neo-liberal consistency? Racial inequality in employment and the debate about contract compliance. Journal of Social Policy 34(2), pp. 255-272.
- Orton, M. (2005). Inequality and the reform of a regressive local tax: the debate in the UK. Social Policy and Society, 4(3), pp. 1-8.
- Gibbons, S., Green, A., Gregg, P. and Machin, S. (2005). Is Britain Pulling Apart? Area Disparities in Employment, Education and Crime. In: Pearce, N. and Paxton, W., eds. Social Justice: Building a Fairer Britain. London: IPPR, Politicos, pp. 301-332. ISBN 1 84275 133 6
- Green, A.E. (2005). Employment restructuring in rural areas. In: Schmied, D., ed. Winning and Losing: The Changing Geography of Europe’s Rural Areas. Aldershot: Ashgate, pp. 21-33. ISBN 0 75546 4101 5
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A. and Brown, J. (2005).A Systematic Literature review of Research into Career-related Interventions for Higher Education. Manchester: HECSU.
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A., Green, A., Orton, M. and Davies, R. (2005). Ufi learndirect: Enhancement of the National Resource Service . Local Labour Market Information Feasibility Study. Coventry: Warwick Institute for Employment Research.
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A. and Hughes, D. (2005). Effective Guidance One Year On: Evidence from Longitudinal Case Studies in England. Report for the Department for Education and Skills. Coventry: Warwick Institute for Employment Research.
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A. and Orton, M. (2005). Labour Market Information for Effective Guidance within Skillset. Coventry: Warwick Institute for Employment Research.
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A. and Orton, M. (2005). SSDA Project: SSC IAG Role Development - Final Report on Sector Skills Councils. Coventry: Institute for Employment Research.
- Brown, A., ed. (2005). Learning while working in small companies: comparative analysis of experiences drawn from England, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain, SKOPE Monograph No 7., ESRC funded Centre on Skills, Knowledge and Organisational Performance, University of Oxford and University of Warwick.
- Elias, P. and Hogarth, T. (2005). Pregnancy discrimination at work: modelling the costs. Manchester: Equal Opportunities Commission. (EOC Working Paper Series No.39). ISBN 1 84206 161 5. [Final report by EOC]
- Hasluck, C., Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A. and McGivern, G. with White, R. and Orton, M. (2005). Evaluation of skills coaching trials and skills passports: Stage 1 Report - Early lessons from implementation and delivery. Report for Department for Work and Pensions. Coventry: Warwick Institute for Employment Research
- Hasluck, C. and Green, A.E. (2005). Workless couples and partners of benefit claimants: a review of the evidence. Sheffield: Department for Work and Pensions. (DWP Research Report 262). ISBN 1 84123 851 1
- Hughes, D., Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A., Bowes, L. and Orton, M. (2005). A Systematic Literature Review of Research into Career Development Interventions for Workforce Development. Derby: Centre for Guidance Studies, University of Derby. ISBN 0 901437 38 7
- Jones, P. and Elias, P. (2005). Science, Engineering and Technology and the UK's Ethnic Minority Population. A report for the Royal Society. London: NESTA/Royal Society.Orton, M. (2005). Property values, household income and the reform of local taxation. Report for Coventry and Warwickshire Economic Review. Coventry: Coventry City Council/Coventry and Warwickshire Learning and Skills Council/ Coventryand Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce.
- Purcell K., Elias, P., Davies, R., and Wilton, N. (2005). Northern Ireland's Graduates: the classes of '95 and '99. A report to the Department of Employment and Learning (Northern Ireland). Belfast: DELNI.
- Purcell, K., Elias, P., Davies, R. and Wilton, N. (2005). The Class of '99: A study of the early labour market experience of recent graduates. Sheffield: Department for Education and Skills. (DfES Research Report no. 691). [Summary available]
- Purcell, K., Elias, P., Durbin, S., Davies, R., Behle, H. and Warren, S. (2005). The employment of social science PhDs in academic and non-academic jobs: research skills and postgraduate training. A report prepared for the ESRC Training and Development Board. Swindon: ESRC.
- Purcell, K., Wilton, N., Davies, R., and Elias, P. (2005). Education as a Graduate Career: Entry and Exit from Teaching as a Profession. Sheffield: Department for Education and Skills. (DfES Research Report 690).
- Wilson, R. (2005). BIMCO/ISF Manpower Update 2005: The worldwide demand for and supply of seafarers. Coventry: BIMCO/ISF/Institute for Employment Research.
- Barnes, S-A. and Bimrose, J. (2005). Mining the Data Field. Careers Guidance Today 13(1), pp. 22-23.
- Bimrose, J. and Barnes, S-A. (2005). ‘Effective career guidance? Evidence from longitudinal case studies. Phoenix – The AGCAS Journal, 11(Winter), pp. 46-51.
- Marris, A. and Bimrose, J. (2005). Let's talk! Supporting practice through the National Guidance Research Forum website. Newscheck, May.
- Napier, R.M., Rowley, J. and Jones, P. (2005). Reducing the Labour Burden on Horticulture. Grower, May.
- White, R.J. and Williams, C.C. (2005). Informal Volunteering and Older People. AGEToday: Research information and comment on older people's issues, Election Special, Volume 5.
To check availability contact: email@example.com