The Summer careers fair is Warwick’s main Careers and Employability event in the Summer term, taking place in week 3, before students have completed their exams.
Employers at this event range from high-profile graduate employers through to local SMEs with organisations attracted from a variety of industry areas. The Summer fair attracts students from all disciplines and year groups with students at varying stages of their career planning. It is suited to employers who have:
- Current opportunities available for those graduating this year
- Graduate schemes with early opening dates – meet our students early and encourage applications over the summer vacations
- Work experience and internships – first and second years attend this fair and will be interested in exploring their career options with you
Please book early to avoid disappointment
- Booking and price details available on myAdvantage
- Places are limited to 50 with discounted rates available for SMEs, Not for Profit and Public Sector organisations.
- Bookings are limited across sectors to ensure a good spread of opportunities are available to students - all bookings are provisional until confirmed by the Employer Connect team
Rootes Building, University of Warwick