The Recruiters Club is a group of partner employers who work closely with Warwick and our students on a long term basis to help fulfil their recruitment needs. This partnership creates dialogue between the Employer Connect and recruiters about graduate recruitment trends and the ongoing development of an effective recruitment campaign here at Warwick.
Your feedback and involvement in the Recruiters Club helps achieve an increase in the success of our students and graduates within the recruitment process.
This package gives priority access to a wide range of services in the most cost effective way.
- Priority bookings for Careers fairs open one month early for Recruiters Club members
- Invitation to host free Skills sessions on campus in Autumn and Spring terms
- Introductions to Senior Careers Consultants within your departments of interest
- Introductions to Students Union Societies – over 250 on campus
- Invitation to our annual Recruiters Club Forum on campus
- Invitations to Sector and Industry Insight events
- Access to Exclusive Recruiters Club events
- Preferential Sponsorship opportunities
- Access to Recruiters Club bundles (see below) – offering considerable cost savings across our most widely used services
Suited to employers who wish to secure a competitive edge on campus and elevate their profile to the highest level, this package will help meet those needs.
Full benefits of the Gold membership package with the addition of:
- Priority bookings for Employer presentations in Autumn term
- Provision of student statistics including breakdown by discipline / course, degree type, year of study, nationality and gender
- An annual report reviewing your recruitment campaign and detailing activity on campus, student feedback, and recommendations for the coming year
Recruiters Club bundles
Access to these bundles is exclusive to Recruiters Club members and cost savings are considerable across our key services ensuring maximum student reach and return on your investment.
Service bundles include:
- Targeted emails – four targeted emails to any year group or department
- Interview / Meeting room booking – offering a 50% saving on a full day room booking
For more information and booking please login to myAdvantage