Warwick has a student population of around 23,400, of which nearly 60% are undergraduates. As a result of our global reputation, over a quarter of the student population - approximately 6,400 students – come from outside of the UK.
Warwick attracts the most able students from over 142 countries - a major proportion of which are from the UK’s largest commercial partners, including China, India, Malaysia, Nigeria and Russia, as well as the USA, EU and Middle East.
We prepare our students for international business and industry by equipping them with the higher level skills that employers need - leadership, commercial awareness, adaptability, networking and customer focus.
Warwick develops employable graduates through:
- High quality academic teaching and learning.
- Our experienced Careers guidance, education and skills sessions.
- Wide ranging extra-curricular activities including more than 200 societies.
- Work experience opportunities through our Internships Development team (IDT).
- Our Warwick Volunteers programme.
- Our focus on an international perspective
Warwick students have the desire to learn new skills and apply these in a connected, global environment.