See the autumn schedule of events power point presentation
To all of you who are starting your PhD, we welcome you to Warwick. Starting a PhD is an exciting step into the unknown at the best of times. Starting during a pandemic is exceptionally unusual and potentially unnerving. To help you get started, we will be running an online programme of events and activities during the first term.
It was fantastic to meet some of our new PGRs at our recent virtual welcome events
There will be more opportunities to meet and interact with your fellow PhD students in the coming weeks
Doctoral Research in 3 Minutes!
Well done to all our presenters at the Warwick 3MT competition 2020
And congratulations to our winner - Rohini Ajaykumar on 'Studying bacterial resistance for antimicrobial drug development'
How does your Doctoral Research fit into your future?
Divya Sukumar is a PhD Psychology Graduate now working in a software start up company. Find out how a PhD translates from research into future goals and top tips for researching and beyond.
Divya is a Warwick 3 Minute Thesis winner and went onto the Vitae national final!
- Events during the holiday season
- Coming soon: COVID Extensions for Funded PGR Students from April 2021
- Apply for a Postgraduate Scholarship - 2021/22 entry now open
- Parent Juggle - A network run by parents, for parents... Join the Microsoft Teams site
- Starting a PhD in lockdown - my experience by Charly Southern (WMS)
- Check out our PGR Matters mini sessions and book now.