Mini 3-minute thesis competition
Three minutes, one static slide, no props, and no materials – just a PhD!
Watch the mini 3-minute thesis competition LIVE on Wednesday 3rd March at 15:00. Click here to join.
See the autumn schedule of events power point presentation
COVID - Advice and Guidance for PGRs
The Doctoral College has been helping research students and the staff who support them to mitigate some of the impact the pandemic has had on their research. These pages offer advice to all PGRs on key issues, including information on Extensions for Funded PGR students and the COVID Impact Thesis Statement.
Doctoral Research in 3 Minutes!
Well done to all our presenters at the Warwick 3MT competition 2020
And congratulations to our winner - Rohini Ajaykumar on 'Studying bacterial resistance for antimicrobial drug development'
How does your Doctoral Research fit into your future?
Divya Sukumar is a PhD Psychology Graduate now working in a software start up company. Find out how a PhD translates from research into future goals and top tips for researching and beyond.
Divya is a Warwick 3 Minute Thesis winner and went onto the Vitae national final!
- Staff Guidance for EU PGRs
- For supervisors: COVID extensions for your funded PGRs
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/22
- Parent Juggle - A network run by parents, for parents... Join the Microsoft Teams site
- Starting a PhD in lockdown - my experience by Charly Southern (WMS)
- Check out our PGR Matters mini sessions and book now