Workshop Resources & Materials
Any materials you need to attend or review after a workshop will be provided to you through the Researcher Development Online Teams site.
A wide range of further online stand alone training courses to support your development:
- Researcher Skills Moodle - Become the best researcher that you can be
- Poster design & creation - How to create a good quality poster
- Digital tools for researchers - Enhance how you conduct, manage and communicate
- Research Data Management
- Conducting systematic literature review
- Academic presentation delivery
- Presentations (20/21)
- Academic presentation design
- Academic Writing - A range of academic writing support activities
- Unconscious Bias - Understand and counteract unconscious bias
- Organising conferences - Moodle course on coordinating conferences and small events
- Research Integrity - Online support for those involved in research
- Postgrad Realities - Tools to tackle the twists and turns of your PhD journey
- On Track Programme - Maintain your work-life balance and your academic development
- MANTRA - Online course for researchers from EDINA and the Data Library, University of Edinburgh
How do I use Warwick Skills Forge? What can I do with my Development Needs Analysis? All these questions and more are answered here... Includes guide books for staff and PGRs.
- Why use Warwick SkillsForge? A PhD's view
- Should I choose an academic or non-academic career? These four videos will help you think about which path that you want to pursue; and what you will need to be successful.
- Employer's Views: What do employers value in a PhD?
- Also you should consider talking to Student Opportunity - Warwick's Careers and employability specialists