Here are the student presentations from my seminars this academic year.
- Week 3: Noemi Bartolucci on Olaudah Equiano's The Interesting Narrative (1789)
- Week 4: Brinda Gulati on William Blake, Percy Bysshe Shelley and Alexander Pushkin
- Week 5: Amy Hodkin on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1818/31)
- Week 7: Gabrielle Parker on Charles Baudelaire and Gustave Flaubert
- Week 8: Gabriel Pauliuc on Henrik Ibsen's A Doll's House (1879)
- ]Week 9: Ben Sallabank's and Alex Scottt's on Natsume Soseki's Kokoro
- Week 10: Monica Sharma's and Jasmine Thakral's on Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness