I am currently a PhD researcher in the field of cloud computing security. My supervisors are Dr Arshad Jhumka and Dr Suhaib Fahmy. I obtained my Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering in 2011 from King Saud University. And I obtained My Master degree in Information Systems in 2015 from King Saud University.
The information security field is my main interest, especially in the cloud computing and virtual systems. Moreover, retrieval of information in large repository concepts, and its methods. Also, data analytics and knowledge management.
- 2011-2016: Worked for an international company called Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) for 5 years, as a system engineer on virtualization systems, especially VMware systems. My main role was to maintain the entire infrastructure levels of virtual systems and introduce solutions for optimizing these systems.
- 2010: Worked at Al-Rajhi Bank in IT Department as help desk support, as a practical training before graduation.
- M. Aldawood and A. Jhumka, "Secure Allocation for Graph-Based Virtual Machines in Cloud Environments," 2021 18th International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST), 2021, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/PST52912.2021.9647766.
- Aldawood, M.; Jhumka, A. and Fahmy, S. (2021). Sit Here: Placing Virtual Machines Securely in Cloud Environments. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science - CLOSER, ISBN 978-989-758-510-4, pages 248-259. DOI: 10.5220/0010459202480259
- Mansour Aldawood and Dr. Ahmed Z Emam. (2015) A Query Enhancement Technique for Extracting Relevant Information. International Journal of Software and Web Sciences (IJSWS). IJSWS 15-105. pp. 09-15 [Available on: http://iasir.net/IJSWSpapers/IJSWS15-105.pdf].