CADNO is a definitive notation for 3D graphics.
CADNO is described in the following publications. Unfortunately we do not currently have a working implementation.
- W.M. Beynon (1988) A definitive programming approach to the implementation of CAD software (EM paper 013)
- Richard Cartwright (1994) A definitive approach to solid modelling computer aided design encapsulating R-functions (Third year project)
- Alan Cartwright (1994) Application of Definitive Scripts to CACD (PhD thesis)
- Richard Cartwright (1999) Geometric Aspects of Empirical Modelling: Issues in Design and Implementation (PhD thesis)
- W.M. Beynon, Richard Cartwright and Alan Cartwright (???) Abstract Geometry for Design in an Empirical Modelling Context (CS-RR-319) (from which the image above is taken)