- Use Google Chrome where possible - though our intention is to make JS-EDEN work on all modern browsers, Chrome will be the main platform used for development
- Include a reminder re leaving the page
- Use the REs to display significant observables, record using the showObservables feature
- Use a textfile in conjunction with history to keep track of interactions
- Try to remain engaged in the stream of thought
- Always reload in a fresh session to test after completing a session
Please notify Meurig (wmb), Jonny (jonny) and Joe (csulab) of any issues you encounter as we are hoping to improve the master version of JS-EDEN over the course of the module.