NERC CENTA Studentships
A number of fully funded studentships in environmental sciences are available to UK and International students. The research projects below are in competition for the funding. The projects with the best applicants will be awarded the funding.
Check your Eligibility
- Check your Eligibility
- View the available projects and check your eligibility
- Make an initial project enquiry by contacting supervisors directly.
- Questions about the application process or eligibility can be directed to phd dot lifesciences at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Complete the online application form - selecting course code P-C1PB (Life Sciences PhD); from here you will be taken through to another screen where you can select your desired project. Please enter "NERC studentship" in the Finance section and add Nikki Glover, phd dot lifesciences at warwick dot ac dot uk as the scholarship contact. Please also complete the CENTA application form 2023Link opens in a new window and submit via email to phd dot lifesciences at warwick dot ac dot uk.
- Upload a transcript from your current or previous study, a CV and any other documents that you feel would support your application (within 48 hours of submitting your online application you will receive a link allowing you to upload additional supporting documents).
- Ask your referees to submit a reference for you by 16 January 2023 at the very latest. Note: when you submit your application, an email will automatically be sent to your referees requesting a reference for you. This email will contain a secure link for your referee to upload a reference for you.
- For further information about applying to Warwick see the application FAQ'sLink opens in a new window page
- Application deadline - 11 January 2023