Each year, the Productivity and Futures of Work GRP run an essay and video competition.
We established the competition to engage with students and to give students a creative outlet to showcase their thought-provoking ideas around one of the 4 themes attached to our GRP.
The winners of the competition will win £500 - please see below for details around the 2022 competition and how you can enter.
2022 ESSAY AND VIDEO COMPETITION
‘Welcome to the Machine'
In this year’s competition simply submit a 1500 word essay, or a 5 minute video in response to the below question:
How is Digital Technology Transforming the World of Work?
- AI in the workplace
- The Metaverse
- The past and futures of the workplace
- Social Media
- How dependent society has become on 'The Machine'
- ...anything else!
This competition is open to all students registered at the University of Warwick. There are 2 categories:
The best Video/Essay Undergraduate Award
- The best Video/Essay Postgraduate Awar
The winning candidates of each category will receive £500.
- Your submission should clearly state your name (or names if a team has co-produced the video), faculty, degree and contact details
- Submit the essay/video link by emailing ProductivityGRP@warwick.ac.uk
- Submissions for 2022 have now closed.