Warwick SkillsForge supports your Professional Development Framework to:
- complete a Development Needs Analysis (DNA);
- find and book onto training courses;
- record and reflect on activities undertaken;
- record your own development activities;
- have a single online portal for evidencing your professional development.
Engaging with the Professional Development Framework will enable you to:
- Learn new skills;
- Be a more effective researcher;
- Navigate ethical frameworks;
- Build extensive networks;
- Enhance your employability in a challenging job market.
Any activities not bookable via Warwick SkillsForge can be agreed in advance with your supervisor/s or Director of Graduate Studies (or equivalent), but the system and policy have been built to allow you to self-certify at this level of graduate study. For Warwick based courses or external activities that come under this remit, you will still be able to ‘add a new Development Activity’ within Warwick SkillsForge.
Back to Researcher Development