The EUTOPIA Alliance is pleased to announce the launch of the EUTOPIA Doctoral Mobility Programme.
The EUTOPIA Alliance is a network of six universities:
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- CY Cergy Paris University
- University of Gothenburg
- University of Ljubljana
- Pompeu Fabra University
- University of Warwick
The EUTOPIA Doctoral Mobility Programme supports PhD students enrolled in a doctoral programme of one of the EUTOPIA universities and wishing to conduct a research visit at another EUTOPIA university. The aim of the programme is to foster collaboration and integration, to promote the sharing of expertise and research infrastructures and to develop joint research activities (e.g. common publication, co-supervision, etc). The Programme will allow PhD students to develop new research skills, explore new research and innovation areas, widen international research integration and engage in project-led collaborations.
- The Programme is open to all academic disciplines and topics.
- The projects shall be carried out at the host institution during the visit in collaboration with a host researcher within this institution.
- Visits are funded for the duration of 3 to 6 weeks and will be compensated as outgoing research mobility by the student’s home institution,
to the limit of 5, 000€ for all the project.
Note: PhD students funded under the EUTOPIA PhD Fellowship Cotutelle programme are NOT eligible to apply.
How to apply
- Students should complete the EUTOPIA Doctoral Mobility Programme application form and submit it (in pdf format), named as DocMobProgramme_Lastname_Firstname.pdf and send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (home university) and to the host university
(e-mail details of which can be found in the Programme Description provided below).
- Applicants must also include (with the application form):
- general presentation of PhD research (max 1 page);
- research project for the mobility; expected outcomes from the mobility (e.g. common publications, co-supervision, other collaboration) (max 1 page);
- summary of added-value of the mobility: (i) for the student; (ii) for EUTOPIA
- Applicant CV (attached as a pdf file)
The application must be endorsed by the PhD supervisor, the Head of current research group, the prospective host supervisor and the head of host research group.
The application process will close on 22 June 2021 at 13h CET. The mobility will have to be scheduled during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Further additional information can be found on the Doctoral Mobility Programme webpages.