The world is acting on climate change - just not effectively. Hear from Dr Nick Bernards, Associate Professor in GSD, in his latest article for The Conversation on climate action.
"If we want results, we may need to go beyond simply demanding action and instead focus on changing the way the global economy is organised and governed."
We are delighted to announce that several academic members of staff from the School for Cross-faculty Studies have received promotions:
- Dr Nicholas Bernards has been promoted to Associate Professor
- Dr Bryan Brazeau has been promoted to Associate Professor
- Dr Kirsten Harris has been promoted to Associate Professor
- Dr Stéphanie Panichelli-Batalla has been promoted to Professor
- Dr Gioia Panzarella has been promoted to Senior Teaching Fellow
- Dr Gavin Schwartz-Leeper has been promoted to Associate Professor
All of the above promotions came into effect on 1 August 2021, apart from Dr Nicholas Bernards’ promotion which has been in effect since 1 July 2021.
We congratulate Nick, Bryan, Kirsten, Stéphanie, Gioia, and Gavin on their success! These promotions reflect their commitment to their work and we are proud to have these colleagues as valued members of the School for Cross-faculty Studies.