I am a second year PhD student in Algebraic Topology under the supervision of Prof. John P. C. Greenlees. I come from Brescia, Italy, and I was enrolled as ordinary student in math at Scuola Normale Superiore and hence University of Pisa, where in 2017 I got my Master degree with a thesis in Algebraic Topology entitled "Homological Instability in Pre-Braided Homogeneous categories", under the supervision of Prof. Nathalie Wahl, and Prof. Filippo Callegaro.
My current research interests lie in Rational Equivariant Stable Homotopy Theory. In particular I'm interested in algebraic models for Rational Equivariant elliptic Cohomology Theories, which are particular equivariant cohomology theories associated to Elliptic curves.
Links to my work
- Bachelor Thesis: Mapping Class Group: generators and presentation (Italian).
- Master Thesis: Homological Instability in Pre-Braided Homogeneous categories.
- Joint with Nirvana Coppola: Markov's Theorem. Exam project of Knot Theory (a.y. 2016/2017), with 34 amazing pictures!
A.Y. 2019/2020: MA3H6 Algebraic Topology, Teaching assistant.
A.Y. 2019/2020: MA251 Algebra 1, Teaching assistant.
A.Y. 2018/2019: MA243 Geometry, Teaching assistant.
A.Y. 2018/2019: Supervision for second year students: 3 groups.
Algebraic Topology Group activities at Warwick
There are a lot of activities of the Algebraic Topology group at Warwick for the A.Y. 2019/2020:
- Weakly Algebraic Topology research seminar: every Tuesday of term times at 4 p.m. in B3.01 Zeeman building.
- Reading group on Topological Hochschild Homology (THH) and Topological Cyclic Homology (TC). Here some personal notes of the talks: Oct 9, Oct 16, Oct 23, Oct 30, Nov 6, Nov 13, Nov 27, Dec 4.
- Introduction to Algebraic K-Theory: Lectures by Marco Schlichting. Here some personal notes of mine if you need to catch up: Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Lecture 3, Lecture 4, Lecture 5, Lecture 6, Lecture 7, Lecture 8, Lecture 9, Lecture 10.
Office: Zeeman building, B2.01