Supervisor: Prof. John P. C. Greenlees
Office: D2.08 Zeeman
I am a third year PhD student in Algebraic Topology under the supervision of Prof. John P. C. Greenlees. I come from Brescia (Italy), and I was enrolled as ordinary student in math at Scuola Normale Superiore and hence University of Pisa, where in 2017 I got my Master degree with a thesis in Algebraic Topology entitled "Homological Instability in Pre-Braided Homogeneous categories", under the supervision of Prof. Nathalie Wahl, and Prof. Filippo Callegaro.
My current research interests lie in Rational Equivariant Stable Homotopy Theory. In particular I'm interested in algebraic models for Rational Equivariant elliptic Cohomology Theories, which are particular equivariant cohomology theories associated to Elliptic curves.
Links to my work
- Bachelor Thesis: Mapping Class Group: generators and presentation (Italian).
- Master Thesis: Homological Instability in Pre-Braided Homogeneous categories.
- Joint with Nirvana Coppola: Markov's Theorem. Exam project of Knot Theory (a.y. 2016/2017), with 34 amazing pictures!
Teaching assistant 2020/2021
- Reading group on Infinity Categories.
- The Warwick Algebraic Topology seminar
- Working seminar in Algebraic topology
Past notes of seminar and reading groups
- 2019/2020: Reading group on Topological Hochschild Homology (THH) and Topological Cyclic Homology (TC). Here some personal notes of the talks: Oct 9, Oct 16, Oct 23, Oct 30, Nov 6, Nov 13, Nov 27, Dec 4.
- 2019/2020: Introduction to Algebraic K-Theory: Lectures by Marco Schlichting. Here some personal notes of mine if you need to catch up: Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Lecture 3, Lecture 4, Lecture 5, Lecture 6, Lecture 7, Lecture 8, Lecture 9, Lecture 10.