- - Key Capabilities - -
Our activities span energy materials discovery and integration into real world formats with the WMG BSU battery pilot line. Areas of focus include:
- Electrode screening and formulations
To produce solids from a mixture of solid starting materials.
- Cell propagation from coin to large format
To produce solids high temperature and pressure aqueous solutions.
- Electrochemical methods of manufacturing electrodes and coatings
To produce solids from electrochemical redox reactions, e.g. electrodeposition
- Tear down forensics and reverse engineering
To produce solids through sol gel and salts solutions.
- Advanced materials and electrochemical characterization
- Novel electrode manufacturing methods