- Secure or open environment for your assessments
- Online authoring tool
- 20 different question types
- Topics and folders for organising your questions and assessments
- Default assessment types for simple error free assessment set-up (e.g. survey, quiz, exam)
- Easy selection and randomisation of questions
- Instant feedback to participants at item, topic and/or assessment levels
- Feedback can include hyperlinks to learning materials and web applications
- Adaptive assessment branching based on how questions are answered
- Online viewing of results, reports and item analysis
- Exporting answers for custom reporting
Benefits of using QMP
- Assessments that can be taken any time, from any Internet enabled device
- Instantaneous feedback and marking
- Sophisticated question types that can include images, video, audio, drag and drop etc
- Formative learning activities that can be repeatedly used by students for revision without additional workload on teaching staff
- The ability to track the performance of an individual student or a group of students.
What type of question design is available with QMP?
There are 20 different question types available
How can I access the results for my students?
Browser-based instant reporting offers secure access to twelve report types.
Is it possible to set a time limit for web based session?
Yes, you may set up a time limit for the assessment or leave it unlimited. Also, tests can be scheduled automatically (for those registered on a module) and down to the second.
Is it possible to randomise questions for the session?
Yes, Perception allows you to create a question bank and select questions randomly for each student to minimise cheating.
Can I allow students to see the results immediately after the test?
Yes; results may be made available for students immediately after the submission of the test or may be sent to the lecturer electronically. Perception allows you to create feedback for correct and incorrect answers and gives your students the possibility of seeing it, helping their learning and understanding.
Is it possible to allocate students to the test?
Yes, students may be allocated to the session on a group basis or session may be created as 'open', so any student may have access to it.
If you have any other questions or require further information, please contact us via eassessment at warwick dot ac dot uk or by clicking on the Get Help button at the top of the page.
This guide relates to Questionmark Perception and was last updated on Aug 2020
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)