Careers support for Warwick graduates
If you need any career help, we offer guidance appointments, help with career planning and interview and application support. As a graduate you can access these services in person, by email, telephone and skype.
Book an appointment to speak with a member of the careers team.
(log in required)
To continue to access vacancies and to book appointments you’ll need to go to myAdvantage, Choose ‘log in as a graduate’ and use the ‘Reset your password’ link. Enter your username and an up to date email address.
Our expertise is with current students and recent graduates and our labour market and professional knowledge reflects this. We are able to offer a 30 minute personalised, tailored appointment where this is appropriate, both face to face, via Skype and e-guidance.
Please note: we do not proof read or spellcheck applications or CVs or provide executive career coaching.
In order to establish how we can best support you, please e mail with details of your particular needs at email@example.com or call us on 02476 524748
- Take a look at our online careers resources where you’ll find plenty of advice and pointers on how to improve your CV, make effective applications, succeed in interview and at assessment centres, sector-specific careers information
- If you are a recent graduate and don’t know what you want to do, a good place to start is our Careers Self-Awareness Moodle. This is available to you for 12 months after you graduate
- View the posts on Warwick's Careers Blog that are relevant to your situation and needs
- See the many graduate jobs listed on myAdvantage placed by recruiters specifically seeking to recruit Warwick graduates
- Consider attending our careers fairs during the autumn term – simply bring either your old Warwick or Alumni ID with you. Dates and event details can be found through myAdvantage
- If you are a WBS graduate please access services provided by Careers Plus
- We will respond to your request within 5 working days
To take responsibility for planning and managing your own career
Honour any commitments that you have made with us such as an phone/skype or face to face appointment
Have a realistic view of what we can discuss with you during the time available (30 minutes) and undertake any preparation suggested beforehand in order to get the most from your appointment
If you completed a course in 2017/18 or later
The new, national Graduate Outcomes survey is launching in winter 2018/19. The survey will capture activities and perspectives of UK graduates.
The survey is owned by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, who will engage a specialist survey organisation to contact you on our behalf, about 15 months after you finish your course.
Please take a few minutes to respond - the anonymous survey results will be invaluable in helping current and prospective students make informed career choices.
We will be in touch before the survey starts to ask if your contact details are up to date.