My guide to myAdvantage
What is myAdvantage?
myAdvantage is your online careers and skills portal where you can:
- Search vacancies
- Book appointments
- Browse and book events
Log into myAdvantage with your Warwick username and password - there's no need to create a new username or password. If you're already signed into the Warwick web, you'll go straight in.
Set your preferences
When you first log in, myAdvantage will ask you to select your preferences so that you see what is most relevant to you. You only need to set your preferences once but you can update them at any time.
Find out more about using myAdvantage.
Use myAdvantage to find:
- Graduate employment
- Internships and work experience
- Funding and scholarships
Use myAdvantage to book:
- Careers guidance sessions
- Applications feedback and advice - be more effective with CV writing, job searching, assessments and interviews
Use myAdvantage to browse and book:
- Careers and Skills workshops
- Employer presentations and events
- Careers fairs