My name is Rawan Albusayli, a Ph.D. student candidate under the supervision of Prof. Nasir Rajpoot and Dr. Fayyaz Minhas studying at the Computer Science Department. I am a member of the Tissue Image Analytics (TIA) Centre at Warwick University focusing on the application of image analysis and machine learning algorithms to understand the biology and entangled histological patterns of cancer.
Digital pathology is my main interest as I am working on processing whole slide images (WSIs) using advanced methods from artificial intelligence and computer vision. The study of histological markers for survival prediction in triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) is an exciting path that I am following during my PhD journey.
Master of Computer Science, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 2015-2017
- North Seattle Community College, Seattle, United States 2013-2014
Bachelor of Computer Science, Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University (IMSIU), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2004-2009
Security Intelligence Analyst Mastery Award - IBM
- Cloud Application Developer Mastery Award-IBM
- CompTIA Security+
- Department of Computer Science, Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University (IMSIU), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (2016 - …)
- Department of Computer Science, Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University (IMSIU), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (2010 - 2016)
- Albusayli, R., Graham, D., Pathmanathan, N., Shaban, M., Minhas, F., Armes, J.E. and Rajpoot, N.M., 2021, February. Simple non-iterative clustering and CNNs for coarse segmentation of breast cancer whole-slide images. In Medical Imaging 2021: Digital Pathology (Vol. 11603, p. 116030I). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- Talib, A.M., Alomary, F.O., Alwadi, H.F. and Albusayli, R.R., 2018. Ontology-based cyber security policy implementation in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Information Security, 9(04), p.315.