Hello, and Welcome to my research and teaching profile!
I am an associate professor of AI in Biomedicine in the department of computer science at the University of Warwick. I am also affiliated with:
- Deputy director, Tissue Image Analytics Centre
- Applied Computing Research themeLink opens in a new window
- Deputy theme lead for disease modelling, Institute for Applied & Translational Technologies in Surgery (IATTS), UHCW NHS Trust
- PathLAKE Center of ExcellenceLink opens in a new window
- Warwick Cancer Research CentreLink opens in a new window
My primary area of research is applied artifiical intelligence and machine learning esp. in bioinformatics and computational pathology.
Email Contact: fayyaz dot minhas at warwick dot ac dot uk
If you are prospective PhD, Masters or undergraduate student interested in working with me, please click here for detailsLink opens in a new window before contacting me via email.
- My talk on "FERRIQ: AI-Driven mapping of disease trajectories" in the 2023 Future of Healthcare: Remote Blood Testing, Monitoring & AI Meeting
- Expanded version of my talk on "Causality and Domain Generalization" in the 2023 Domain Generalization Workshop
- Wanna learn data mining and machine learning? Here's my video lecture series and notesLink opens in a new window
- My Talks at the CLIRPath-AI and the International Society for Clinical Spectroscopy (CLIRSPEC) Summer SchoolLink opens in a new window 2022
- Video of our paper on "Do Tissue Source Sites leave identifiable Signatures in Whole Slide Images beyond staining?Link opens in a new window"
- Video of my talk on "How AI is transforming computational pathology" at North West Seminar Series of Mathematical Biology and Data Science Monday, 24th October 2022
- "TIA, PathLAKE en daarbuiten" (TIA, PathLAKE and Beyond) by Fayyaz Minhas, Seminar Digitale Pathologie: Onderweg naar Computational Pathology en Ai, 26 May 2021.
- "Surviving Survival Analysis" (Tutorial series on Survival Prediction in Computational Pathology)
- Stopping CRISPR with Machine Learning - Invited talk at the warwick health global research priorities webinar , Dec. 4, 2020
- Whole Slide Images are Graphs - Invited talk at the Digital Pathology and AI Congress, Dec. 3, 2020
- Solving the cat and mouse puzzle with reinforcement learning
- Presentation in IJCNN 2020 on Generalized Neural Framework For Learning With Rejection
- Presentation in CVPR 2020 on Capturing Cellular Topology in Multigigapixel histopathology images
- Presentation in CVPR 2020 on Cross-Domain Knowledge Transfer for Prediction of Chemosensitivity in Ovarian Cancer Patients