The JS-EDEN environment has two variants.
We shal be using both, in the first and second parts of the session respectively.
For the 'scifest' variant:
- The Shopping construal and Shopping game can be accessed from the Project List.
- There is a tutorial paper associated with the Shopping theme here.
- The Getting Started wth JS-Eden worksheet can be found here as a .pdf.
For the 'nick' variant:
- Guidance for the Giving Change construal extension of Shopping can be found here. (The principles used to load this construal apply to other construals in the project repoistory.)
- Resources associated with 'ratio' can be found here.
- A construal associated with linear algebra can be found in the project repository at the location: wmb/linearalgebra/experiential/intro