The Graduate Staff Student Liaison Committee (GSSLC) is your opportunity, as a student, to raise any issues you would like to bring to the attention of the Economics Department staff.
"Your opinions are valued and carefully considered, so voice them"
You can use the GSSLC as a way of providing formative feedback for module teachers about the content and process of their teaching, and assessed work format and guidelines. You may also want to raise issues about the facilities provided by the Economics department, library services, computing services, etc.
If you have something you would like to place on the agenda, you can contact one of the GSSLC student representatives or email the GSSLC email account (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and this will be read by one of the reps. Information on issues raised by students through GSSLC in the last academic year and the department's response is available here.
The deadline for agenda items is the Friday before each meeting. The agenda and minutes of each meeting will be displayed here. The Warwick Students' Union provides a Code of Practice for SSLCs, which all involved should be familiar with.
- Term 1 | 4th November 2020, 1-2pm | Microsoft Teams | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 1 | 2nd December 2020, 1-2pm | Microsoft Teams | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 2 | 20th January 2021, 1-2pm | Microsoft Teams | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 2 | 17th March 2021, 1-2pm | Microsoft Teams | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 3 | 5th May 2021, 12-1pm | Microsoft Teams | Agenda | Minutes