The Graduate Staff Student Liaison Committee (GSSLC) is your opportunity, as a student, to raise any issues you would like to bring to the attention of the Economics Department staff.
"Your opinions are valued and carefully considered, so voice them"
You can use the GSSLC as a way of providing formative feedback for module teachers about the content and process of their teaching, and assessed work format and guidelines. You may also want to raise issues about the facilities provided by the Economics department, library services, computing services, etc.
If you have something you would like to place on the agenda, you can contact one of the GSSLC student representatives or email the GSSLC email account (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and this will be read by one of the reps. Information on the issues raised by students in GSSLC in 2017-18 and the department's response is available here.
The deadline for agenda items is the Friday before each meeting. The agenda and minutes of each meeting will be displayed here.
- Term 1 | 24th October 2018, 12-1pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 1 | 28th November 2018, 12-1pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 2 | 16th January 2019, 1-2pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 2 | 6th March 2019, 2-3pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 3 | 1st May 2019, 1-2pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes