IER can provide customised labour market research training to suit the needs of public, private and voluntary sector organisations. This training develops knowledge of key policy debates and methodologies, and core research skills related to labour market research. It is delivered by members of our multi-disciplinary team of internationally recognised researchers.
IER is one of Europe's leading centres for employment, skills and labour market research. We have a successful track record for delivering practical insight and skills for labour market research, with much of our research undertaken for government in the UK and internationally. We can support the development of national labour market research/intelligence capacity building, including policy-orientated employment research to develop the capacity to establish, understand, administer and direct this research.
We offer research training in the following areas:
- Introduction to labour market policy debates
- Labour market assessment and forecasting
- Labour market classification and measurement
- Vocational education and training and apprenticeships
- Higher education and the graduate labour market
- Lifelong guidance and careers
- Careers labour market information and intelligence
- Quantitative research for employment research
- Qualitative research for employment research
If you would like to find out more, please contact Lynne Marston +44 (0) 2476 524 890 to discuss your requirements or email l dot marston at warwick dot ac dot uk.