- Economic and Social Benefit of VET and Analysis of Skills Mismatch - Order Form 2, CEDEFOP (01/05/2010 - 30/04/2011) More Details
- Continuous Social Learning in Knowledge Networks - MATURE, European Commission (01/01/2008 - 31/12/2011) More Details
- Maximising Apprenticeship Completion Rates, Learning and Skills Council National Office (30/03/2009 - 31/07/2009) More Details
- Recruitment at the Middle Qualification Level - Case Studies from Germany, England and Switzerland, Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB) (01/01/2009 - 31/12/2009) More Details
- Brown, A., Bimrose, J. & Barnes, S-A. (2009) 'Collaborative work-related learning and technology-enhanced learning?' in International Handbook of Education for the Changing World of Work: Bridging Academic and Vocational Learning, pp. 1687 - 1698, Editors: R. Maclean D. Wilson (978-1-4020-5280-4), Bonn, Germany: Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Attwell, G., Bimrose, J., Brown, A., & Barnes, S-A. (2008) 'Mature Learning: Mash up Personal Learning Environments', Mashup Personal Learning Environments (MUPPLE08) (Volume 388), 78 - 86, [Electronic / Internet Publication] [view]
- Brown, A. (2010). 'Assessment in the Workplace of Performance, Developing Expertise and Competence.' In: P. Peterson, E. Baker and B. McGaw (eds) International Encyclopedia of Education, vol. 3, pp. 330-336, Oxford: Elsevier. [ISBN: 978-0-08-044893-0].
- Brown, A. (2009). Developing expertise - moving beyond a focus on workplace competence, assessment and qualifications - Beyond Current Horizons report. London: DCSF/Futurelab.