Business Class Prize Draw Rules (2014/2015)
PRIZE DRAW FOR PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN THE EVALUATION OF WORK EXPERIENCE AND WORK-RELATED LEARNING ACTIVITIES ORGANISED BY BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY AS PART OF THE BUSINESS CLASS PROGRAMME
- All those participating in the evaluation of work experience and work related learning activities organised by Business in the Community as part of the Business Class Programme, may if they choose, enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw is only open to those who have participated in any of the activities that form part of this programme and have completed a survey or been interviewed as part of the evaluation during the period 2013-2015.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic for survey participants on receipt of a completed a questionnaire with a contact address or email address.
- Interviewees will be entered on completion of an interview.
- There are five Apple iPad 4 Retina 32 Gb WiFi Black to be won (subject to availability): three in 2014 and two in 2015.
- There will be two draws for prizes: August 2014 (for questionnaires submitted by the end of July 2014)August 2015 (for questionnaires submitted by the end of July 2015)
- Winners will be selected randomly from responses received by the due dates above.Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The prize draw is administered by the Institute for Employment Research, University of Warwick and will take place shortly after the survey deadline.
- If the survey deadline is extended for any reason, we reserve the right to amend the date of the draw accordingly.
- We reserve the right to offer alternative gifts of the same value should it be necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the draw.
- The winner agrees that those wishing to be notified of prize draw winners can be informed. If you wish to be notified of the winner or for further information please contact email@example.com