AI in Healthcare: A closer look at Interdisciplinarity for Improved Innovation in Future Clinical and Work Practices.
AI in Healthcare Workshop
Thursday 29th June 2023
Radcliffe Conference Centre, University of Warwick
Global Research Priorities, Health and Productivity & the Futures of Work have collaborated to bring you this one-day workshop that will bring together AI professionals, students and hobbyists from different disciplines to interact with clinicians and medical students from the Warwick Medical School in order to raise awareness and understanding of the issues at stake in the deployment of AI in healthcare and medicine. The goal is to explore interdisciplinarity for improved innovation in future clinical and work practices.
1. Presentations on key topics on AI in Healthcare
2. Poster competition
3. ‘Pitch Your Concept!’ Competition
4. Stimulating debate/discussion on ethical considerations of AI in healthcare
- Get that much needed feedback on your proposal.
- Prize awards for winner and first runner up of Poster and ‘Pitch Your Concept!’ competitions.
- Opportunities for connecting with experts in the field of AI research.
- Collaboration opportunities.
|9.00 - 9.30||Registration and refreshments|
|9.30 - 9.45||Welcome|
|9.45 - 10.45||Keynote Talks: AI in Health|
|10.45 - 11:00||Refreshments Break and Networking|
|11:00 - 12:00||Poster and ‘Pitch Your Concept!’ Competitions|
|12:00 - 13:00||Presentations (three 20-minute slots per breakout room)|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch, Posters and Networking|
|14:00 - 15:00||Discussion/Debate on ethical issues in healthcare|
|15:00 - 15:20||Open Panel Questions from participants|
|15:20 - 15:40||Refreshments Break and Networking|
|15:40 – 15:50||What ChatGPT has to say|
|15:50 – 16:10||Prize Awards|
|16:10 - 16:20||