Follow these steps to access all of your eStream content:
- Visit eStream using the URL https://estream.warwick.ac.uk and login using your Warwick username and password.
- On the eStream home page hover over the user menu in the top-right corner.
- Click on MyHome.
- Click on the Media tab.
- Your content will be displayed in a list.
You can filter and sort your content using:
- Search box - enter keywords to search your content.
- Media Types - filter to only the selected media type.
- Sort - sort your content by relevance, date, duration, popularity, rating, title or last viewed.
The information on this page relates to eStream and was last updated December 2020.
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)