You can export all or part of your portfolio to a single zip file containing the following:
- Standalone HTML website. You cannot import this into Mahara or another portfolio system again, but it is readable in a standard web browser and you do not need a Mahara in order to view it. To view this website, extract the zip file and click on the index.html file that is in the folder.
- Leap2A: You can import this into another Leap2A-compliant system or you can import it into your own account again (see step 1, but click import, instead of export).
Exporting a Portfolio
- Click on the Main Menu > Manage > Export
- Choose what to export:
- All my data: Everything that is stored in your account in Content and Portfolio. Excluded are any of your group contributions.
- Just some of my pages: You can choose which pages and the artefacts that are contained within them you want to export.
- If you choose either 'some pages', choose them in the box below, and check the preview to ensure that everything that you want / expect is included.
- Click Generate export to start the export process. Wait for the process to complete.
- Save the export.
If the Export 'All my data' process starts running but does not complete (hang), this is likely due to a legacy issue of which we are aware but which we can unfortunately not resolve. The only option for you is to select 'Just some of my pages', excluding any that contain CPD artefacts. This issue concerns less than 60 Mahara users and this number will reduce as new users are not affected by it.
The information on this page relates to Mahara 20.04 and was last updated September 2020.
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)