This guide explains how to share your Stream videos in Moodle.
Please make sure that you have set up suitable viewing permissions for the video(s). By default, only the uploader or creator of a video has permission to view it.
Videos can either be shared by URL or embedded directly into a text editor.
Share with a direct link to the video
- Navigate to the video in Stream.
- Click Share.
- Set a Start time if the video is not supposed to start from the beginning.
- Click Copy.
- Follow the guide on Creating a URL in Moodle.
Embed the video in a text editor
Watch this video to see how to embed your Stream video into Moodle (03:07) or read more at Moodle Docs.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Use groups and groupings
- Import and populate groups
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)