Deliver assessment to students
After the assessment been scheduled, students will receive an email confirming start/end time of the assessment, login instructions and URL to access it.
The URL for all assessments at Warwick is https://ondemand.questionmark.eu/home/610141/user
eAssessment team will provide online technical support during all summative assessments.
At least one member of the eAssessment team will be joining you for the exams if required. We will help to make sure all students are taking the exam under Secure conditions and help out with other technical issues.
Alternatively, an assessment can be set up to be accessed via an open link. This is suitable for when you don’t know who will be taking the assessment in advance.
The information on this page relates to QMP and was last updated August 2020.
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)