To get started, please select one of the tools and then toggle any options below to filter the resulting guides. You can find information about related tools in the Tabula manual & Microsoft Teams pages. There are also specific Student Guides, although some of the guides here may also be relevant.
Virtual Learning Environment - integrated with SITS for Module information; Mahara & eStream for assignments; Echo360 for lecture captures; and Talis Aspire reading lists.
Tasks and processes
Tasks and processes
Student Module Feedback
These guides are always a 'work in progress' and we welcome input from people with experience in, or questions about, these tools. Whilst this is not a wiki per se, we believe that an effective route to providing support documentation is through encouraging all stakeholders to participate in identifying, creating and editing the guides to these complex tools.
We are also interested in showcasing use cases for the tools that make up the extended classroom and identifying 'recipes' (i.e. replicable processes that use one or more of our supported tools) which people have found effective in their teaching.
Please get in touch with us via moodle at warwick dot ac dot uk if you would like to be added to the editing team or if you have suggestions for new guides and updates to existing guides.
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)