The PG Scholarships Finance Team:
- Co-ordinates and processes the Stipend and Fees awards for all Post Graduate Taught and Post Graduate Research students and a number of other adhoc awards.
- Updates the student payment records when a student's enrolment status or mode of attendance changes.
- Liaises with departments and students to resolve all queries as they arise.
- Processes funded COVID extension payments awarded.
- Processes funded Sick Pay extensions payments awarded.
If you have any queries relating to payment of your award please check our Frequently Asked Questions
- Please note that only authorised members of staff can request changes to awards. If you are a new member of staff and believe you should be a named contact, please contact the PGScholarships team
- Every year the PGScholarships team sends a request to all departments to submit the details of all continuing students that should be receiving an award in the next academic year.
Payments to PG Students
- All payments and fees and bursary awards for PGR and PGT Students (except PGCE) are processed by the PGR Scholarships team in the Doctoral College.
- All payments and fees and bursary awards for UG and PGCE Students are processed by Student Funding.
- Payments for all awards are processed on request from the relevant department(s). Receipt of payment is dependent on you providing your UK bank account details through the Finance section of the student records system. Please ensure you select “PG payments” from the drop-down list when prompted. For queries about your award, contact email@example.com.