This guide describes how to share an eStream video with a link.
To upload a video to eStream, see our Upload and create video in the eStream portal guide.
Please note, sharing via a link will compromise the security of your content. If you share content via a link, it can be shared beyond your intended audience.
Sharing with students and staff within the University
- Login to eStream using your University username and password.
- Click on your name in the top right corner to navigate to the video.
- Select My home.
- Click on the Media tab and navigate to the video you want to share and click on the video title.
- Under the Details tab, click on Share and select Share by Web link.
- Under Options change Unrestricted Access to Always.
- Copy the URL on the left-hand side and share it. Users will be asked to log in to eStream, with their University username and password, before they can view the video.
Sharing outside of the University
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Tick Bypass Authentication. This will allow users to view the video without having to log in to eStream.
- Copy the URL on the left-hand side, and share it.
If you only want a video to be accessed for a short time, you can limit the access by changing Unrestricted Access to a number of days.
The information on this page relates to eStream and was last updated December 2020.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Groups and groupings
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle