The Mobile App provides a simple interface for users to upload videos into the University’s eStream platform.
The Planet eStream App is available for the following mobile platforms:
|Download the app from the Play Store|
|iOS app||Download the app from the Apple Store|
Logging in to the App
- Tap the Planet eStream App on your mobile device.
- Type in the University's Planet eStream URL https://estream.warwick.ac.uk
- Login to eStream using your University IT username and password.
Uploading a video
- Tap the Upload Video icon.
- Select a video from your device to upload.
- Add a Title and Description.
- Select the Publishing Policy for your video (iOS only).
- Tap Private* (note, by default the video will be made public when uploading using the App).
- Tap Upload Video.
*If you're uploading using an Android device, then the video will be made 'Public'. You will need to use the eStream web interface to change the upload to 'Private'.
Record & Upload Video
- Tap the Record and Upload Video icon.
- Tap Record Video.
- Record your video and tap Use Video.
- Follow the above 'Upload a video' steps to upload the video into eStream (steps 3 to 6).
Please note the 'Upload video' process may vary slightly depending on which mobile operating system you're using.
The information on this page relates to eStream and was last updated April 2020.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using group mode with activities
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to structuring your course
- Choose or change the format of your course
- Add a course header
- Add a course description
- Add a block
- Move or delete a block
- Manage sections within a Moodle space
- Add, move, delete or hide a section
- Restrict access to sections and activities
- Using tags in Moodle
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Create an assignment
- Assignment submission types
- Assignment settings
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to Vevox
- Get help with Vevox
- Converting from Turning Point to Vevox
- Polling in PowerPoint using the Vevox add-in
- Polling and Q&A all running within the Vevox dashboard
- Polling in PowerPoint, plus Q&A
- Request a Vevox account
- Information about Vevox for students
- Use Teams with Vevox personal response system