Delete a page
- If a page is deleted, it is removed from all collections it is contained in.
- Artefacts (except for text boxes) are not deleted when a page is deleted. They remain in their respective sections under the Create menu (Files, Journals, Plans, Notes) and in the profile.
Open the page that you want to delete from the Pages and Collections location or from within the specific collection.
You can see both collections (1) and pages (2) in the image below. You can easily identify a collection as it shows the number of pages contained within it. Click on the title to open the item - for a page, open the page itself, or click on the collection that contains it.
Click on the icon to open the page menu and select 'Delete this page'
A warning message will open.
- A page cannot be recovered if deleted.
- Deleting a page does not delete a collection.
- The page can be exported as a zip or leap2a file.
- Click Yes to permanently delete the page, or no to return to the previous page.
Delete a collection
You do not need to open the collection in order to delete it. Click on the menu and select Delete.
A confirmation message opens. This notes that 'pages in this collection will not be deleted'. To delete individual pages, see above. Confirm yes to remove the collection or no to return to the previous screen.
- If a collection is deleted, the pages it contains are not deleted and will remain available in any other collections or as individual pages if they are not part of a collection.
The information on this page relates to Mahara 20.04 and was last updated August 2020.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using group mode with activities
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Vevox
- Get help with Vevox
- Converting from Turning Point to Vevox
- Polling in PowerPoint using the Vevox add-in
- Polling and Q&A all running within the Vevox dashboard
- Polling in PowerPoint, plus Q&A
- Request a Vevox account
- Information about Vevox for students
- Use Teams with Vevox personal response system