Reporting in QMP enables users to create, customise and run reports that analyse assessment results held in the Questionmark database.
There are a number of reporting options available in QMP:
Assessment Overview Report provides an overview of results, assessment statistics (maximum, minimum, average scores for assessments and topics, average time taken, histograms of results, etc.) for one or more assessments.
Coaching Report provides detailed information on a single participant's performance in a single assessment.
Export for Excel produces a list of results for a single assessment exported directly into a Microsoft Excel document, can display summary results, answers, scores to each question in the assessment for each participant.
Export to ASCII exports data from the answer database in a comma-separated format suitable for import into SPSS, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and other systems.
Grade Book Report provides a table of participants and assessments showing the scores achieved, can include a weighted total or average score on all the assessments.
Score List Report provides a list of participant results for a single assessment. Information on the answers, outcomes or scores for each question can also be included.
Survey Report analyses answers from an assessment, can display statistics about the answers to each question using bar chart, pie chart or other suitable reporting formats.
Test Analysis Report provides analysis and measure for the statistical performance of an assessment, including the internal consistency reliability.
Transcript Report provides list of results for a specific participant for one or more assessments.
To access QMP Reporting tool select Reporting from navigation menu and you will be given a list of available reports with a short description of each option:
Click on required report type to go the report page.
The interface for each type of report varies in appearance, although the general process is the same:
- Select assessment(s) and / or participant(s) to be included to the report
- Select a report template to use
Templates help to adjust a report view and define which data fields to include into the report. Each report type has own set of templates, custom templates can also be created.
- Select filters (criteria) to apply to data
Data for reports can be filtered by date, group, assessment status, participant names, special (demographic) fields, topics, assessments and some other parameters depending on report type. More about using filters...
- View or download the report
Depending on the type finished report can be viewed in browser or can be downloaded in pdf, MS Word, MS Excel or csv format.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using group mode with activities
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Vevox
- Get help with Vevox
- Converting from Turning Point to Vevox
- Polling in PowerPoint using the Vevox add-in
- Polling and Q&A all running within the Vevox dashboard
- Polling in PowerPoint, plus Q&A
- Request a Vevox account
- Information about Vevox for students
- Use Teams with Vevox personal response system