- If you're using a device that you've used before, and you selected Don't ask for a code again on this device, you don't need your phone to sign in at all.
- Use one of your backup verification codes.
- If you can't access your backup codes, contact the IT Services Help Desk for a single-use code. Email helpdesk at warwick dot ac dot uk or telephone 024 7657 3737.
Tip: After you sign in, go to warwick.ac.uk/twostep and copy your backup codes. Save these somewhere you can access without having to sign in – for example, a printed copy in your wallet.
- Turn on two-step authentication
- Sign in with an authenticator app
- Sign in with a text message
- Sign in when you don't have your phone with you
- Backup verification codes
- What duration should I choose?
- Lost or stolen phones
- Use an alternative device to authenticate
- New device or changed phone number
- Revoke remembered devices
- Private browsing
- Allow cookies from the Single Sign-on domain