* denotes presenting author
- *Luchinskaya, D. and Warhurst, C. 'Skill utilisation: What is it and how can it be measured?' Presented at the 2018 annual SASE conference, Doshisha University, Kyoto, June 2018.
- *Luchinskaya, D. and *Trickey, M. 'Welsh Government budgetary trade-offs to 2021-22.' Report launch presentation at the Senedd, National Assembly for Wales, September 2017, Presentation to the Senedd Finance Committee, National Assembly for Wales, September 2017, and Presentation to the NHS Finance Academy, October 2017.
- *Luchinskaya, D. and Warhurst, C. 'Does university reputation affect working-class graduates’ access to professional occupations?' Presented at the EMPLOY international conference, University of Seville, September 2017.
- Luchinskaya, D. '“It’s not already laid out for you in a small company”: Graduates' experiences of career development in small and large businesses.' Presented at the Work, Employment and Society conference, University of Leeds, September 2016.
- Luchinskaya, D. 'Access to elite occupations: Can Futuretrack graduates break through?' Presented at the Paired Peers and Futuretrack - themes, findings and debates workshop, IER, University of Warwick, May 2016.
- *Luchinskaya, D. and Purcell, K. 'Investing in higher education: who chose what, and why? Findings from the Futuretrack survey of 2005-6 UK HE applicants.' Presented at the Educational Choices in Further and Higher Education workshop, Institute for Economic Analysis of Decision-Making, Department of Economics, University of Sheffield, UK, June 2015.
- Mayhew, K., *Luchinskaya, D., Tzanakou, C., and Holmes, C. 'Higher education, the knowledge economy and the crisis: are graduates key to getting us out of the recession?' Presented at the 34th International Working Party on Labour Market Segmentation (IWPLMS) conference, Trinity College Dublin, September 2013.
- *Holmes, C., Tzanakou, C., Luchinskaya, D. 'Job upgrading and the expansion of higher education: does one follow the other?' Presented at the Work, Employment and Society conference, University of Warwick, September 2013.
- Luchinskaya, D. 'Size Matters: Graduates' skills and knowledge use in small and large businesses.' Presented at the Work, Employment and Society conference, University of Warwick, September 2013.
- Luchinskaya, D. ‘What do graduates do in small businesses?’ Presented at the ESRC Employee Engagement Doctoral Symposium, University of Kent, UK, April 2012.
- Luchinskaya, D., ‘Graduate Skill Utilisation in UK Small Businesses.’ Presented at the European Conference on Educational Research (ECER) conference, Berlin, Germany, September 2011.
- *Luchinskaya, D., Luchinskaya, E., Nilsson, G. and Kristiansson, L., ‘Competence Development and Employability Prospects: Using Non-traditional Teaching Methods in a Changing Higher Education Environment.’ Presented at the European Conference on Educational Research (ECER) conference, Helsinki, Finland, August 2010.
- Luchinskaya, D., ‘Reforms in Russian Higher Education and Economic Crises’. Presented at the CEELBAS Postgraduate Student Conference, Oxford University, UK, March 2010.
- *Luchinskaya, D. and Taylor, J., ‘Ethnicity and Attitudes to Education: Recent Trends from the Longitudinal Study of Young People in England (LSYPE)’. Presented at the British Educational Research Association (BERA) conference, Manchester, UK, September 2009.