Pamela Suzanne joined the Institute in 2009 and was awarded her PhD in Employment Research in 2013. After completing her doctorate, she took up a post at the School of Administration and Business at the University of San Andrés, Argentina, teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Her educational background includes a Magna cum Laude Bachelor in Business Administration and an MSc in Organisational Studies from the University of San Andres, Argentina. She has worked as a Research Assistant at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (following an exchange student program), and as a Research and Teaching Assistant at University of San Andres. In this last job, she was in charge of the seminar sessions of Change Management and Introduction to Business undergraduate courses, and assisted on projects related to employee-organisation relationships, social networks and university-industry linkages.
Her publications consist of a book based on her undergraduate thesis on the subject of Human Resources practices that promote entrepreneurial behaviours inside organisations, and several proceedings of national and international conferences. Her interests include career development, career change, self-employment, knowledge workers, and social networks.
- MATURE – Continuous Social Learning in Knowledge Networks (collaborative project) (FP7, 2008-2012)
- Suzanne, Pamela A. (2007) Intrapreneurship: Cómo desarrollar el comportamiento emprendedor en la empresa (Intrapreneurship: How to develop entrepreneurial behaviours in established firms). Buenos Aires: Editorial Aplicación Tributaria.
- Suzanne, P. A. & Dabos, G. E. 2008. “The influence of social structure on career decision making”. International Association for Education and Vocational Guidance Conference, ‘The Role of Guidance in Achieving Social Ecology and Ecological Economy’, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dabos, Guillermo, Suzanne, Pamela & Gonzalez, Andrea. 2008. “A new role for leading universities in emerging economies: Building the local capabilities to develop knowledge-based STPs”. XXV IASP World Conference on Science and Technology Parks, Johannesburg.
- Suzanne, P. A., & Dabos, G. E. 2007. “Developmental networks in knowledge organizations: Individual and organizational level implications”. V International Symposium for Organizational Analysis, University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Suzanne, P. A., & Dabos, G. E. 2007. “Developmental networks: Impact on knowledge workers’ careers”. XII Human Resources Researchers’ National Conference, La Plata, Argentina.
- Suzanne, P. A. 2007. “Human Resources practices that promote Corporate Entrepreneurship”. VIII National and International Administration Congress, CPCECABA.