Join us for the Science Facilities Roadshow on 22nd November and 14th December 2017.
The Science Facilities Roadshow gives staff and students the opportunity to engage with facility managers and technical specialists across a broad range of science disciplines at the University of Warwick.
Each roadshow will begin at 15:00 and last approximately 2 hours, with opportunities to network over tea, coffee and cake.
- Advanced Bioimaging RTP
- Antimicrobial Screening Facility
- Biomedical Services Unit RTP
- Electron Microscopy RTP
- Genomics Facility
- Mechanical, Electrical and Glass Workshops in Chemistry
- Micro-tribology and engineered surfaces
- Mass Spectometry Facility Chemistry
- NMR Spectroscopy Chemistry
- Polymer Characterisation RTP
- Scientific Computing RTP
- Spectroscopy RTP
- WPH Proteomics RTP
- X-ray Diffraction RTP
- Warwick Centre for Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Warwick Manufacturing Group Research Facilities
- Warwick Photoemission Facility
The roadshow is free to attend, but please register here for catering purposes.
To register for the event, please click here.
For more information, please contact:
rtp at warwick dot ac dot uk.