Science Facilities Roadshow 2023
Join us for the Science Facilities Roadshows on 27th April and 20th June 2023
The Science Facilities Roadshow gives staff and students the opportunity to engage with facility managers and technical specialists across a broad range of science disciplines at the University of Warwick.
27th April 2023, 14:00 - IBRB Atrium, Gibbet Hill Campus
20th June 2023, 14:00 - Science/Physics Concourse, Main Campus
Each roadshow will begin at 14:00 and last approximately 2 hours, with 8 short facility talks followed by opportunities to network over tea, coffee and cake afterwards.
The roadshow is free to attend, but please register hereLink opens in a new window for catering purposes and we will also be able to send out a calendar invite to those who register.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Advanced Bioimaging RTP
- Warwick Bio Analytical Shared Resource Laboratories
- Photoemission RTP
- X-ray Computed Tomography RTP
- Biomedical Services Unit RTP
- Computing and Advanced Microscopy Development Unit (CAMDU)
- Electron Microscopy RTP
- Sustainable Thermal Energy Technologies (STET)
- Warwick Centre for Ultrafast Spectroscopy RTP (WCUS)
- Bioinformatics RTP
- Genomics Facility
- Life Sciences Imaging Suite
- Polymer Characterisation RTP
- Scientific Computing RTP
- Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Spectroscopy RTP
- Proteomics RTP
- X-ray Diffraction RTP
- Warwick Manufacturing Group Research Facilities
To register for the event, please click here.
For more information, please contact:
rtp at warwick dot ac dot uk.