Office hours in term 1: Tuesdays 13:00–14:00 (starting week 2) and Wednesdays 14:00–15:30 (starting week 3) in CS2.20. Office hours are also available by appointment (please get in touch by email).
theoretical computer science and verification.
S. Almagor, D. Chistikov, J. Ouaknine, J. Worrell.
O-minimal invariants for linear loops.
D. Chistikov, A. Murawski, D. Purser.
Bisimilarity distances for approximate differential privacy.
- [SIAM J. Applied Algebra and Geometry (2017)]
D. Chistikov, S. Kiefer, I. Marušić, M. Shirmohammadi, J. Worrell.
Nonnegative matrix factorization requires irrationality.
D. Chistikov, C. Haase.
On the complexity of quantified integer programming.
- [Acta Informatica (2017)]
D. Chistikov, R. Dimitrova, R. Majumdar.
Approximate counting in SMT and value estimation for probabilistic programs.
I am delighted to work with
- CS260 Algorithms (term 1 in 2017/18 and 2018/19).
- Linear Arithmetic: Geometry, Algorithms, and Logic (course page).
- Model counting for logical theories (course page).
Past events (organization)
Office: room 220, Computer Science
Email: d dot chistikov at warwick dot ac dot uk
University of Warwick
Tel: +44 24 765 73792