Office hours in term 3: Tuesdays 15:00–17:00 in CS2.20 (not in week 3). Office hours are also available by appointment (please get in touch by email).
theoretical computer science and verification.
S. Almagor, D. Chistikov, J. Ouaknine, J. Worrell.
O-minimal invariants for linear loops.
D. Chistikov, A. Murawski, D. Purser.
Bisimilarity distances for approximate differential privacy.
- [SIAM J. Applied Algebra and Geometry (2017)]
D. Chistikov, S. Kiefer, I. Marušić, M. Shirmohammadi, J. Worrell.
Nonnegative matrix factorization requires irrationality.
D. Chistikov, C. Haase.
On the complexity of quantified integer programming.
- [Acta Informatica (2017)]
D. Chistikov, R. Dimitrova, R. Majumdar.
Approximate counting in SMT and value estimation for probabilistic programs.
I am delighted to work with
- CS260 Algorithms (term 1 in 2017/18 and 2018/19).
- Linear Arithmetic: Geometry, Algorithms, and Logic (course page).
- Model counting for logical theories (course page).
- Autobóz’19, an international research camp on logic, automata, and games. Firbush, Scotland, 12–19 July 2019. Co-organized with Michaël Cadilhac and Patrick Totzke.
Office: room 220, Computer Science
Email: d dot chistikov at warwick dot ac dot uk
University of Warwick
Tel: +44 24 765 73792