Office hours: Mondays and Thursdays 15:30–16:30 in CS2.20
theoretical computer science and verification.
- [SIAM J. Applied Algebra and Geometry (2017)]
D. Chistikov, S. Kiefer, I. Marušić, M. Shirmohammadi, J. Worrell.
Nonnegative matrix factorization requires irrationality.
D. Chistikov, C. Haase.
On the complexity of quantified integer programming.
- [Acta Informatica (2017)]
D. Chistikov, R. Dimitrova, R. Majumdar.
Approximate counting in SMT and value estimation for probabilistic programs.
I am delighted to work with
- CS260 Algorithms (term 1 in 2017/18).
- Linear Arithmetic: Geometry, Algorithms, and Logic (upcoming).
- Model counting for logical theories.
Past events (organization)
Office: room 220, Computer Science
Email: d dot chistikov at warwick dot ac dot uk
University of Warwick
Tel: +44 24 765 73792