Office hours in term 2 (2021/22): Mondays and Tuesdays 15:30–16:30 in CS2.20.
theoretical computer science and verification.
Publications: here.PhD students:
I am delighted to work with
- CS130 Mathematics for Computer Scientists I (term 1 in 2020/21 and 2021/22).
- CS260 Algorithms (term 1 in 2017/18, 2018/19, and 2019/20).
- Ultimately periodic sets, semi-linear sets, and Presburger arithmetic
(slides and video here).
14th Summer School on Modelling and Verification of Parallel Processes (MOVEP’20), online, based at Grenoble, France, 22–26 June 2020.
- Linear Arithmetic: Geometry, Algorithms, and Logic (course page).
- Model counting for logical theories (course page).
- British Society for the History of Mathematics Christmas meeting 2021. Hosted at Warwick; moved online. 11 December 2021. Co-organized with Steve Russ and Polina Vytnova.
- Automata in the Wild (WILD 2021), a workshop (collaborative incubator) on automata and cyber-physical systems. Online. 21–23 April 2021. Co-organized with Rayna Dimitrova.
- Autobóz’19, an international research camp on logic, automata, and games. Firbush, Scotland, 12–19 July 2019. Co-organized with Michaël Cadilhac and Patrick Totzke.
Office: room 220, Computer Science
Email: d dot chistikov at warwick dot ac dot uk
University of Warwick
Tel: +44 24 765 73792