- Status: Computer Science PhD Student (Oct 2020 - Current)
- Supervisor: Dmitry Chisitkov (75%), Second Supervisor: Marcin Jurdzinski (25%)
- Advisors: Sayan Bhattacharya and Ranko Lazić
- Theme: Theory and Foundations
- Funding: EPSRC DTP Award
- Degree: BSc Discrete Mathematics (University of Warwick, 2017-20)
My research interests are currently related to Automata, Complexity, and Logic and widely speaking my interests stem from the Foundations of Computer Science. Minimisation questions on semi-linear sets have taken my interest recently. In particular determining the complexity of decision problems on counter systems such as (non-)membership and universality for unary alphabet One Counter Nets.
Key: A = Attendee, R = Reviewer, V = Volunteer.
- ICALP 2021 (A,V)
- CONCUR 2021 (R)
- LICS 2021 (R)
- WILD 2021 (A)
- CAV 2020 (A) including VMW 2020 (A)
- ICALP 2020 (A) and LICS 2020 (A) including INFINITY 2020 (A) and LMW 2020 (A)
- MOVEP 2020 (A)
Please see my presentations for more current detail on my research.
No publications have been completed yet.
Senior Graduate Teaching Assistant (No active modules)
Senior Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Associate Tutor for CS356 - Approximation and Randomised Algorithms
- Term 2 2020/21 (Jan - Mar), lead by Sayan Bhattacharya
- Associate Tutor for CS260 - Algorithms
- Term 1 2020/21 (Oct - Dec), lead by Marcin Jurdzinski
Department of Computer Science,
University of Warwick,
Coventry, CV4 7AL.