- Gambin, L., Hogarth, T., Winterbotham, M., Huntley-Hewitt, J., Eastwood, L. and Vivian, D. (2016). The apprenticeship levy: How will employers respond? (Research report, DFE-RR612). London: Department for Education.
Green, A., Hogarth, T., Barnes, S-A, Gambin, L. and Sofroniou N. (2016) The UK's Skill System: Training, Employability and Gaps in Provision. London: Foresight, Government Office for Science.
Green, A. and Hogarth, T. (2016) The UK skills system: how aligned are public policy and employer views of training provision? London: Foresight, Government Office for Science,.
- Hogarth, T.,Gambin, L,(2015) 'Evaluation of Business Class', Business in the Community (BITC)
- Hogarth, T., Gambin, L., and Hasluck, C. (2012) 'Apprenticeships in England: what next?' Journal Of Vocational Education And Training 64 (1), 41 - 55
- Gambin, L., Hasluck, C. and Hogarth, T. (2010) 'Recouping the costs of apprenticeship training : employer case study evidence from England' Empirical Research in Vocational Education and Training 2 (2), 127 - 146 [article]
Hogarth T, Owen D., Gambin L., Hasluck C., Lyonette C., and Casey B. (2009) 'The Equality Impacts of the Current Recession', 1 - 217, Equality and Human Rights Commision Report no 47 [Report] [view]
- Gambin L., Beaven R., Hogarth T., May-Gillings M. and Long K. (2014) 'Methodological Issues in Estimating the Value Added of Further Education, Higher Education and Skills: A review of relevant literature', BIS Research Paper Number 166, London: Department for Business, Innovation and Skills [Report] [view]
- Hogarth, T., and Gambin, L.. (2014) 'Employer investment in apprenticeships in England: an exploration of the sensitivity of employers in the construction sector to the net costs of training' Construction Management And Economics 32 (9), 845 - 856 [article]
All conference presentations