Due to planned maintenance of the Student Records database, registration is temporarily suspended between 17:00 (BST) on Tuesday 21 May until 17:00 (BST) on Thursday 23 May 2019. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Registration for July 2019 Graduation is now open.
- When completing the form, your options are:
- to attend the ceremony you have been invited to (check the schedule);
- to defer your attendance by up to 12 months (unless you have previously deferred);
- to graduate in absentia (and choose how to receive your certificate following the ceremonies)
- You must complete the form regardless of your intention, if you do not register online your qualification will be awarded in your absence and your certificate cannot be sent to you. You will NOT be permitted to attend a future ceremony;
- If you haven't received your invitation and believe you are eligible do Contact Us;
- Please check that the date and time listed on the schedule corresponds to the date and time shown on your registration form. If it does not correspond or if your course is missing from the schedule list, please Contact Us to confirm which ceremony you should attend. In any case, you should continue to complete registration to secure your place if attending, as places are limited.
- After you have registered, if you need to change or amend any of your details or change your ceremony intention you will be able to re-access the online registration process by signing back in to the registration form anytime up until the registration deadline;
- Please note the eligibility criteria regarding attendance at the Congregation.
If you do not register online your qualification will be awarded in your absence and your certificate cannot be sent to you. You will NOT be permitted to attend a future ceremony.
Please note that receipt of the invitation to register and/or completion of the registration form do not constitute eligibility to attend an Awards Ceremony or to graduate in Absentia.