The schedule below provides an overview of timings for the day locations will be updated for July 2020 once confirmed. The most important times to note are when the doors close for graduands and guests. If you are not in the Hall by the designated time you will not be able to attend the ceremony so it is vital that you arrive on time.
|Activity on the day||11.00 ceremony||15.00 ceremony|
Park & Ride bus timetable
|Operates continuously from 08.00 (from Stoneleigh Park) to 18.30.|
|Last bus from Park & Ride to leave sufficient time before start of ceremony *||09.30||13.30|
Graduand to collect Graduand and Guest tickets - (Graduands ONLY - if you wish to enquire about the possibility of spare guest tickets, please ask here when collecting your pre-allocated tickets)
|08.30 - 10.00||11.30 - 14.00|
|Graduand to collect robe (after ticket collection)||08.30 - 10.00||11.30 - 14.00|
|Take children to the kids club/crèche (if pre-booked)||
|Drop bags and coats (subject to capacity)||
Open until 18:00
|Guests take their seats in the Butterworth Hall, Warwick Arts Centre||09.30 - 10.30||13.30 - 14.30|
|Graduands to be seated (note: we would advise you not to leave the hall after you have entered)||09.45 - 10.30||13.45 - 14.30|
|Doors will close promptly (if you are not seated by the time stated, you will not be permitted to take part in your ceremony)||10.30||14.30|
|Ceremony scheduled to end (approx)||12.30||16.30|
|Have photographs taken||
|Purchase any other souvenirs||anytime|
|Join the Warwick Alumni||anytime|
|Collect children from the kids club/crèche||13.00 (latest)||
|Last bus to Park & Ride||
* the last bus indicated is to guarantee arrival on campus with sufficient time. The Service continues throughout the day.
- Guests and graduands enter Butterworth Hall via different doors; please make sure you give your guests the correct tickets before you separate from them, and then follow signs to the correct entrance.
- If you are a wheelchair user or require any assistance please ask a member of our graduation staff or one of our stewards who will be happy to assist you.
- Doors will close promptly at 10.30am for the 11.00am ceremony, and at 2.30pm for the 3.00pm ceremony for both Graduands and Guests. We cannot accommodate you if you arrive after doors close and consequently you will not be able to join your ceremony. Your qualification will then be awarded in your absence.
- Graduands must sit in the seat they are allocated as names and certificates are called in that order, the seat number which will be printed on your graduand ticket will correspond to the seat number in the Hall.