The schedule below provides an overview of what will happen on the day.
|Activity on the day||11.00 ceremony||15.00 ceremony|
Park & Ride bus timetable
|Operates 08.00 (from Stoneleigh Park) to 18.30 except Friday 20 July and Wednesday 25 July when the last bus will be at 19.15.|
|Last bus from Park & Ride *||09.30||13.30|
Graduand to collect Graduand and Guest tickets - location TBC (Graduands ONLY - if you want to enquire about the possibility of spare guest tickets, please enquire here when collecting your pre-allocated tickets)
|08.30 - 10.00||11.30 - 14.00|
|Graduand to collect robe - location TBC||08.30 - 10.00||11.30 - 14.00|
|Take children to the kids club/crèche (if pre-booked)||
|Guests take their seats in the Butterworth Hall||09.30 - 10.30||13.30 - 14.30|
|Graduands to be seated (note: we would advise you not to leave the hall after you have entered)||09.45 - 10.30||13.45 - 14.30|
|Final chance to take a seat - doors will close promptly (if you are not seated by the time stated, you will not be permitted to take part in your ceremony).||10.30||14.30|
|Ceremony scheduled to end (approx)||12.30||16.30|
|Have photograph taken in Mead Gallery, Arts Centre||
|Purchase any other souvenirs||anytime||
|Join the Warwick Alumni||anytime||anytime|
|Collect children from the kids club/crèche||13.00 (latest)||
|Return robe - location TBC||
18.15 except Friday 20 July and Wednesday 25 July when robing will close at 19.00.
|Last bus to Park & Ride||
18.30 except Friday 20 July and Wednesday 25 July when the last bus will be at 19.15.
* the last bus indicated is to guarantee arrival on campus with sufficient time. The Service continues throughout the day.
- Guests and graduands enter Butterworth Hall via different doors; please make sure you each have the correct ticket before you separate from your guests. Guests should enter the Hall from the ground floor doors. Graduands should enter the Hall through the doors on the first floor balcony.
- If you are a wheelchair user or require any assistance please ask a member of our graduation staff at the Information Point situated at the Box Office or ask one of our stewards who will be happy to assist you.
- Doors will close promptly at 10.30am for the 11.00am ceremony, and at 2.30pm for the 3.00pm ceremony. We regret that we cannot accommodate you if you arrive after doors close and consequently you will not be able to join your ceremony. Your qualification will then be awarded in your absence.
- Graduands must sit in the seat they are allocated as names and certificates are called in that order, the seat number which will be printed on your graduand ticket will correspond to the seat number in the Hall