The schedule below provides an overview of what will happen on the day.
|Activity on the day||11.00 ceremony||15.00 ceremony|
Park & Ride bus timetable
|Operates continuously from 08.00 (from Stoneleigh Park) to 18.30.|
|Last bus from Park & Ride to leave sufficient time before start of ceremony *||09.30||13.30|
Graduand to collect Graduand and Guest tickets: Copper Rooms, ground floor, SU building - (Graduands ONLY - if you want to enquire about the possibility of spare guest tickets, please enquire here when collecting your pre-allocated tickets)
|08.30 - 10.00||11.30 - 14.00|
|Graduand to collect robe (after ticket collection): Copper Rooms, ground floor, SU building||08.30 - 10.00||11.30 - 14.00|
|Take children to the kids club/crèche (if pre-booked)||
|Drop bags and coats (subject to capacity) in the Cloakroom at the Arts Centre||
|Guests take their seats in the Butterworth Hall, Arts Centre||09.30 - 10.30||13.30 - 14.30|
|Graduands to be seated (note: we would advise you not to leave the hall after you have entered)||09.45 - 10.30||13.45 - 14.30|
|Doors will close promptly (if you are not seated by the time stated, you will not be permitted to take part in your ceremony)||10.30||14.30|
|Ceremony scheduled to end (approx)||12.30||16.30|
|Have photograph taken : Copper Rooms, ground floor, SU building||
|Purchase any other souvenirs||anytime|
|Join the Warwick Alumni||anytime|
|Collect children from the kids club/crèche||13.00 (latest)||
|Last bus to Park & Ride||
* the last bus indicated is to guarantee arrival on campus with sufficient time. The Service continues throughout the day.
- Guests and graduands enter Butterworth Hall via different doors; please make sure you give your guests the correct tickets before you separate from them, and then follow signs to the correct entrance.
- If you are a wheelchair user or require any assistance please ask a member of our graduation staff or one of our stewards who will be happy to assist you.
- Doors will close promptly at 10.30am for the 11.00am ceremony, and at 2.30pm for the 3.00pm ceremony for both Graduands and Guests. We regret that we cannot accommodate you if you arrive after doors close and consequently you will not be able to join your ceremony. Your qualification will then be awarded in your absence.
- Graduands must sit in the seat they are allocated as names and certificates are called in that order, the seat number which will be printed on your graduand ticket will correspond to the seat number in the Hall.