The Awards and Ceremonies team is one of the teams that form the Academic Office, one of the five Directorates which form the broader Academic Registrar's Office. The Awards and Ceremonies team consists:
- Sharon Miles: Senior Assistant Registrar and head of the team, who also manages the Student Records Management and Enrolment teams;
- Alex Gray: Academic Office Project Officer and line manager to the Academic Office Co-ordinators and Assistant. Also line manages the Enrolment team;
- Fiona Rushworth: Academic Office Project Coordinator who also works in the Enrolment team;
- Val Biggs: Awards and Ceremonies Coordinator;
- Jessica Guest: Academic Office Assistant who also works in the Enrolment team.
- Clare O'Conchobhair: Academic Office Assistant who also works in the Enrolment team.
The team structure shows how the team fits in with Student Records Management and the Enrolment team.