The Awards and Ceremonies team is one of the teams that form the Academic Office, one of the Directorates which form the broader Academic Registrar's Office. The Awards and Ceremonies team consists of:
- Sharon Miles: Senior Assistant Registrar and head of the team, who also manages the Student Records Management and Enrolment teams;
- Alex Gray: Enrolment and Degree Ceremony Manager
- Carrie-Ann Taylor: Academic Office Project Coordinator who also works in the Enrolment team
- Val Biggs: Awards and Ceremonies Coordinator
- Jessica Judson: Academic Office Assistant who also works in the Enrolment team
The team structure shows how the team fits in with Student Records Management and the Enrolment team.